Advantages of the technology
Complete or part-monolithic framework
- Equates the time of physical depreciation of structures with any number of obsolescence of the building periods;
- Eliminate load-bearing walls that prevent the implementation of the open-space principle;
- Provide opportunities for the implementation of following improvements.
Frame insulation from the external environment: soil, water and air
- Many times reduce the heat loss of the building;
- Minimize excavation work;
- Ensure minimum sensitivity of the building to any type of soils and terrain.
Accommodation of the frame pipes with liquid heat carrier in the horizontal parts of the frame;
Principle of targeted engineering
- Setting of in-house network engineering in the channels / boxes under the insulation on facades and false ceiling corridors and other ancillary facilities;
- The ability to effectively implement the principle of open-space in the process of construction and operation of the building.